Advanced Orthodontic Care For Children & Adults – Invisalign® in Ambler
Orthodontic treatment is our core focus, not just one aspect of the services we provide. This key distinction sets our practice apart from general dentists and other practitioners offering Invisalign® clear aligners in Ambler. When a patient comes to us seeking to improve the function and aesthetic of their smile, we provide a viable treatment option that suits their lifestyle.
For some patients, the appropriate option is Invisalign. Most often sought by adult patients with public-facing professions, Invisalign provides a discreet method of moving teeth, perfect for adults who engage in frequent face-to-face communication. In addition, Invisalign is perfect for anyone concerned about the impact traditional braces may have on the health of their teeth and gums or those seeking a more cosmetic alternative to traditional braces.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign clear aligners are 100% custom-made dental devices that slide snugly over your teeth. Crafted as a series of transparent trays, these gradually shift your teeth into alignment. As you move on to each new set of aligners, your teeth will be guided according to the treatment plan laid out by Dr. Azizi.
Invisalign Treatment for Adults
Invisalign Treatment for Teens
Steps of Treatment at Our Ambler Practice
1. Consultation – During your initial visit, Dr. Azizi will review your reasoning for wanting to undergo Invisalign treatment and will determine if you’re a good candidate or if another orthodontic option may be a better fit.
2. Planning – After you’ve determined Invisalign is your treatment method of choice, Dr. Azizi will use digital imaging to create precise images of your teeth, allowing him to map out your treatment plan.
3. Aligners – Upon delivering your first set of aligners, Dr. Azizi will review the “do’s” and “don’ts” of treatment, including advice such as when to take aligners out, and how to care for them.
4. Six-Week Check-ups – We’ll see you in our office every six weeks to evaluate your progress and provide new trays to push your treatment along.
In some instances, to accommodate a busy schedule, we can arrange for follow-ups every eight weeks.
5. Retention – After Invisalign treatment is completed, we’ll review the best retention method for your case. Often, this involves wearing a retainer to maintain results.
Am I a Candidate for Invisalign?
Often, patients come to us concerned about whether or not they can enjoy the benefits of Invisalign because this treatment is typically reserved for mild cases of malocclusion. At Advanced Orthodontic Care, Dr. Azizi is excited to extend the flexibility of this treatment option for patients who have more severe alignment issues, as well.
As a specialist in orthodontics, Dr. Azizi’s approach to treatment planning makes our practice distinct among others providing Invisalign. He painstakingly maps out treatment and provides a thorough diagnosis, to ensure these cases are appropriately managed through Invisalign and allow patients to be secure in the knowledge that their treatment is designed to be a lasting solution.
Looking for a Convenient Way to Achieve a Straighter Smile? Call Us Today!
Whether you’re newly interested in Invisalign or want to revisit the option, Dr. Benjamin Azizi and the team at Advanced Orthodontic Care are proud to be your Invisalign providers in Ambler and the neighboring areas of Upper Dublin, Spring House, Gwynedd, Blue Bell and Horsham. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!